- We work for you with your best interests in mind at all times. The seller always pays the fee, therefore our knowledge and experience is “on the house”
- We will help you locate your dream boat. If you find a boat on the market that suits your needs, please allow us to make the first contact with the selling broker so they know we are representing your interests.
- We negotiate the deal on your behalf.
- We hold your deposit in our US or CDN trust account in CANADA
- We set up surveys, mechanical inspections and sea trials and logistics and customs support
- We can help arrange financing for you
- We complete all paperwork
- After the sale we will always provide support and recommendations
- We have the most comprehensive marketing in Atlantic Canada
- We will determine a fair asking price for your boat
- Prepare an advertising strategy
- Prepare the listing for the public
- Assist with sea trials, surveys, mechanical inspections, logistics
- Negotiate the best selling price for your boat
- Collect the deposit and hold it in our US or CDN trust account in CANADA
- Complete all paperwork
Our marketing includes:
- We have our home website www.atlyachts.com
- We feature your boat on Yachtworld
- We feature your boat on boats.com
- We have access to soldboats.com for market information
- We are large presence on social media. This includes Facebook, Instragram with targeted paid advertising.
- We are on YouTube and provide YouTube walk through videos for your boat
- We have a commercial quality drone to take high quality running and resting footage of your boat
- We offer financing options for new and used power and sail boats.
- When you finance your purchase through Atlantic Yacht Sales there are several advantages:
- Flexible terms customized to your financial situation.
- Fully open and no penalties for early payout.
- Competitive fixed interest rates.
- Amortization periods for up to 20 years – makes for low monthly payments!
- Bridge finance options.
- Easy application process.
Don’t tie up your capital or your lines of credit. We can arrange loan repayment insurance providing coverage of your loan payment if there is an unplanned income interruption. You can also obtain additional extended warranties providing protection for your boat.
Contact us to learn more.
- We arrange subcontractors to deliver your boat by land or water.
- We are safety oriented and have connections all over the North East and beyond for captains and transporters.
- Are you curious about what your current value of your boat is?
- Contact us for a complementary market valuation.
- Our team has diverse backgrounds and we are boat owners. If you are looking to upgrade systems on your boat, thinking of selling, upgrading electrical etc. we have you covered.
- With backgrounds in Sales, Asset Management, Financial Services, Marine Engineering, the Canadian Forces, and past Investor Relations for multi-national companies, we can help you make sound decisions that protect you and your vessel.